Inventory, Criteria, Screening
Guidelines, and Rental Application.
General Criteria for Properties I Manage -
- You can download or
fill in the
application online - easy, fast, legible - and print.
- Good Credit Required, No Section 8 or Navy Set-Aside, Each applicant
must have sufficient income to afford the rent.
- Each Resident over 18 Must Submit Application and
be On the Lease.
- Pet Restrictions Apply - some properties allow pets with additional
deposit or rent, others have restrictions on type and quantity of pets
allowed. If you have a pet or intend to have a pet, be sure to
disclose that information.
Additional Criteria for Most Rental Properties
- Be Prepared to Apply - if you see a property you are interested in,
acting fast may make the difference in getting it or not. Application
fees vary and must usually be paid by money order or cashier's check.
- Be Prepared to Sign a Lease - if you are approved for a rental property,
be prepared to sign a lease and pay the deposit. Properties are
generally not taken off the market until a lease has been signed and the
deposit paid. Deposits must generally be paid by money order or
certified check. Don't risk losing the perfect property by reacting
too slowly when you've been approved.
- Renters Insurance Required - many properties require tenants to carry
renters insurance. If you are unsure, be certain to ask before
- Plan Ahead - most properties are advertised a few months before they are
available. To have the best selection, it's always a good idea to
start your search at least 60 days before you expect to move in.